Непоседа Заглушка4 Заглушка5

I don't have an opinion to share on this drama

Новичок
sunxuemei
120 дней назад
I can not say I've Animal Crossing Bells completely escaped that trend. And doing so will not make me"better" or some thing. But I believe that inviting people to play characters outside their reality is nice. It helps us think outside our own little bubble of reality. That is all.Tom corner is actually a tanuki so I am afraid you're going to have to get enormous tanuki balls tattoo onto him. F.

(that being said, while I can't really understand what it seems like, I do know that for POC, that line between"only treat us just like everyone else" and"how dare you pretend to be us" is complicated and can vary from person to person. All I could do is try to be kind.) I really don't think there are scenarios where dangers, doxxing, or telling someone to kill themselves is okay, and *especially* even when it comes to pixel buns!

I don't have an opinion to share on this drama but I wish to point out that Animal Crossing games have terrible curly hairstyles. I have curly hair and have always attempted to make my characters seem similar to me IRL. I have never managed to locate anything that doesn't appear to be a sail boat in my toons head.I am kidding. Tanuki are known as raccoon dogs and Tom Nook is referred to as a raccoon in the localized version of the game.

Expecting this level of comprehension can be vaguely problematic. I have got a lot of cultural vulnerability to Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander, Central and Indoor and SE Asian PoC. Afro buy Animal Crossing Items buns are not amongst the traditional hairstyles for this area that I am aware. There's categorically no way I'd have relating to this cartoon-rendered hair style with any particular culture, and I am not certain why I should be expected to. But I am sure I'd be equally persecuted on Twitter and it just seems equally as insular to achieve that.
|
Перейти на форум:
Быстрый ответ
У вас нет прав, чтобы писать на форуме.